CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sharing my heart!!

It was a good morning this morning! I woke up with a great attitude! I may be getting started a little later than I wanted to, but that's okay! I have a plate full of things I need to get done today, but it's been nearly a month since I have blogged anything. I want my focus to be on the things God wants from me today. I want the things that I do to bring glory to Him! I friend of mine sent me this YouTube video, and I thought this is something I want to share with anyone who hasn't seen it. I am not sure how old it is, but that's not the point. This precious child amazed me and the message is something everyone MUST hear!!!



God sent His OWN Son to die for us! We need to share this! People need to know that God loves them! There are some friends of mine who are on my mind all the time. They don't go to church and I know that I need to invite them! Why haven't I? I don't want them to think I think less of them because they don't go. I don't want them to think that I am judging them! I love them to pieces!!!!!!! I NEED TO BE BOLD AND JUST DO IT! Would you pray for me that I might have the words to ask them without offending? I need to lay this fear at the feet of Jesus and do what He has called me to do! This has been weighing on my heart for sometime!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello