CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Busy December!


I can't believe that this month is practically gone! It has truly been a whirlwind! We had so much going on and I am so glad we made it through!

Josh and I had our 10th anniversary on December 12th! It was wonderful! I am amazed that we have been through what we've been through in 10 years! Some bad, some seemed worse, but all in all, absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing!! I never thought that we would have 4 children! Some days it still seems so surreal. I love it, though. I am definitely doing what God made me to do. I am so thankful that He trusted me with FOUR little blessings!

Josh and I had a wonderful anniversary. He surprised me with having my wedding ring reset and an anniversary band. Then we went with some of our closest friends on a golf weekend to Tapatio Springs. It was fantastic!!! We played 27 holes in one day, and that's huge for me. My mom came and kept the kids the entire weekend. Preparing for that was tough though, because not only was I getting myself packed, I was trying to get things lined up for my mom and plan a "Winter" party for Lainie's first grade class. (which I missed by going out of town.) I really had more on my plate than I could handle. I managed through it and had 2 nights of uninterupted sleep. It was great!

I finally got all of the Christmas shopping done, but didn't get it wrapped until Christmas eve...AFTER the kids went to bed. Needless to say...we were up til 1 a.m. Natalie decided to wake up at 1:35 a.m. and kept me up for an hour, and then Noah was up at 5 a.m. I was dead tired Christmas morning, but it was still so much fun! Both of our families came into town from Plainview and Amarillo. We had a great time with them. The only problem was that the time flew by! It always does when you are enjoying yourself. I cherish the time I get to spend with my family!!!

To top things off...in the past 3 weeks, Natalie has started holding the bottle all by herself (YEA!), sitting up by herself (YEA! YEA!) and is trying to get up on her knees! She just turned 6 months old! She loves being able to sit up in the bath tub with Landri now. Now if I could just get her to sleep through the night!!

Well, that's pretty much it for December. I can't wait to see what 2009 brings! I hope that it is a wonderful year for all who read this! Blessings to you all!

0 comments: