CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tough Week!

It has been a really busy week this week. Since Saturday, it has been non-stop. I am TIRED!!! Between, football pictures, cheerleading pictures, football and baseball games, baseball pictures, homework, church, more homework (which is sad for 1st and 2nd grade) and halloween parties, school fall festival...I am spent, to say the least. I still have very important things to take care of this week, and I need to be at my best! To top things off, my almost 4 month old, who was sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old, is no longer sleeping through the night. In fact, she has decided that either 3 am or 5 am is when she wants a bottle. She won't go back to sleep until she gets one either. Trust me...I've tried. Needless to say, I am struggling! Unfortunately, my attitude has reflected my lack of rest. The last thing I want to portray to my children is my impatience. Sometimes I see it in Lainie, and I know that it comes from me. I feel incredibly guilty when I see that in her, because that is not a good quality to pass to my children. I am so trying to fix that in myself. I am ready for Sunday. I feel so good when I can go to church and have my tank refilled. The one thing I know I need to work on is being able to refuel during the week by having my quiet time. So, today, that's what I am going to do. I am going to spend time with God this morning in His Word, and I know that the rest of this day, I will be able to handle more gracefully than I have in past several days!

Lord, I pray right now that my ears and my heart will be open and listening to what I need to hear from you today. May my children see how much I love you in the way I respond to everything around me. Thank you for loving me even when I am at my worst!

0 comments: